High Roller Observation Wheel
The 550-foot rotating observation tower known as the High Roller is far from your normal carnival Ferris wheel. This Las Vegas attraction is so big that it takes a full 30 minutes to complete a 360-degree rotation and is known as the world’s largest observation wheel. Each 44,000-pound, glass-enclosed pod can hold up to 40 people, includes music and video displays, and has been decked out with thousands of LED lights. This big-time wheel serves as a sparkling focal point at the LINQ, one of Vegas’ top shopping districts.
Tours and tickets to Experience High Roller Observation Wheel
What are High Roller Observation Wheel hours of operation?
Should I book High Roller Observation Wheel tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit High Roller Observation Wheel 2021?
What's the best way to experience High Roller Observation Wheel?
- The High Roller at The LINQ Ticket
- Happy Hour on The High Roller at The LINQ
- Big Bus Las Vegas Open Top Night Tour
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California