Las Vegas Strip
The glittering Las Vegas Strip is the city’s heart and soul. Lined with Sin City’s top hotels and largest casinos, this 4.2-mile (6.8-kilometer) thoroughfare is the United States’ biggest adult playground. A number of its iconic complexes—Treasure Island, the Venetian, the Mirage, MGM Grand, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Flamingo—are recognized around the world. All along the Vegas Strip, travelers can spot over-the-top architecture, revel in trendy nightclubs, take in dazzling shows and avant-garde performances, and sink forks into five-star dinners.
Tours and tickets to Experience Las Vegas Strip
Should I book Las Vegas Strip tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Las Vegas Strip 2021?
What's the best way to experience Las Vegas Strip?
- Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
- Big Bus Las Vegas Open Top Night Tour
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Optional Transportation
- Las Vegas Strip by Limo with Personal Photographer
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California