Top Lombardy Seasonal & Special Occasions
26 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was perfectly on time holding a card with our name on it. He was very pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "This was a long day (14hrs) but it was enjoyable. You have about 4 hours in Venice with the remainder being travel time. That was enough for me as even in the off season it was quite crowded. I would never visit in the summer! The tour was well organized."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! The tour was really good and the guide was really friendly. The timing was perfect: we saw the sun setting on the lake and the some extraordinary villas."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most memorable experiences. It was our first time arranging a photo shoot on vacation and we could not have been more pleased with our experience. Jean Manco was so wonderful to work with -- he took us to so many amazing backdrops for our photo shoot and really captured the incredible time we were having in the enchanted place. Thank you so much Jean! We highly recommend him to anyone interested in having incredibly beautiful photos done in Lake Como!!"
* A traveler said: "Magdalena was a delightful tour guide. She had in depth knowledge of the lame and all the history of villages, villas, etc. We highly recommend using this service for a great Como lake and Bellagio experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes