Beverly Center Tours
Read MoreShow Less
One of Los Angeles’ largest and most-frequented shopping malls, the Beverly Center spans an entire city block, and comprises eight floors of shops and restaurants. Home to more than 100 stores including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, it’s a one-stop-shopping destination.
The Beverly Center has been a major Los Angeles shopping destination since its debut in 1982, and comprises boutiques that range from popular national brands to high-end designer names such as Balenciaga, Coach, and Dolce & Gabbana. In addition to its shops, the center is home to a number of trendy, independent LA restaurants. The Beverly Center features on several fashion-centric Los Angeles itineraries, and is easy to visit independently, too.
Things to Know Before You Go
- For a simple way to explore the mall, download its free smartphone app and access maps, store directories, and more; free Wi-Fi is available throughout the mall.
- The mall is has with elevators throughout, and offers wheelchair rental services.
- The Beverly Center hosts special events throughout the year, including Black Friday shopping deals, meet-and-greets with Santa Claus, and live music performances.
How to Get There
The Beverly Center is located between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, at the Nexus of La Cienega and San Vicente Boulevards. The mall can be reached using taxi and ride-share services, and is also served by numerous bus lines. If you plan to drive, self-parking and valet parking options are available.
When to Get There
The Beverly Center is typically open from 10am-9pm, Monday-Friday; 10am-8pm on Saturday; and 10am-6pm on Sunday. However, hours change throughout the year and individual venues may operate their own hours, so it’s worth researching exact times in advance of your visit. The mall closes every year on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Dining Options at the Beverly Center
The Beverly Center’s restaurants go far beyond typical mall offerings. As a reflection of its high-end pedigree, the shopping center has several fine-dining options, including Osteria Cal Mare, which specializes in Californian-Italian fusion; Farmhouse, dedicated to locally sourced fare; and Angler, a seafood restaurant opened by Michelin-starred chef Joshua Skenes.
Address: 8500 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Beverly Center
Glide through Los Angeles’ most glamorous neighborhood on a Segway tour of Beverly Hills’ iconic landmarks and exclusive streets. Learn the history of this star-studded enclave as you follow your guide to the celebrity homes of Wilshire Boulevard and Benedict Canyon Drive, then take in views of the elegant Hilton and Beverly Hills Hotel. Snag a selfie by the town’s famous sign, browse the designer displays that line Rodeo Drive and finish your tour in the heart of the downtown ‘90210.’
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada