Heal the Bay Aquarium
The small but impressive Heal the Bay Aquarium is located in the heart of Santa Monica, and is home to plenty of marine life and under water world displays. Travelers will find impressive exhibits that seek to educate visitors on the importance of preservation and local ecology.
Daily events like shark feeding, sea urchin hugs and interactive science experiments make for an engaging and informative visit that’s as entertaining for adults as it is for the younger set.
Tours and tickets to Experience Heal the Bay Aquarium
What are Heal the Bay Aquarium hours of operation?
Should I book Heal the Bay Aquarium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Heal the Bay Aquarium 2021?
What's the best way to experience Heal the Bay Aquarium?
- Santa Monica Scavenger Hunt: The Dessert of L.A.
- Go Los Angeles All-Inclusive City Pass: 40+ attractions and theme parks
- Santa Monica and Venice Beach Segway Tour
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona