From the Hills to the Sign, the Los Angeles neighborhood of Hollywood has become synonymous with the entertainment industry—and, often, its glamorous appeal. People come from all over the world with hopes of a favorite-celebrity sighting in Tinseltown, or simply to revel in the area’s history and legacy. On the legendary star-studded Hollywood Walk of Fame, you can actually match your handprints and footprints to those of Hollywood stars, embedded in cement. Famous theaters include the grand Grauman’s Chinese Theatre—now the TCL Chinese Theatre—and the Egyptian and El Capitan, both of which are flamboyant icons from Hollywood’s glitzy past.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hollywood
What are Hollywood hours of operation?
Should I book Hollywood tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hollywood 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hollywood?
- Hollywood Bike Adventure
- Full-Day Los Angeles Tour with Cupcake Tasting and Museum Trip
- Private Luxurious Tour of Los Angeles
- Half Day Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona