Petersen Automotive Museum
Set in Los Angeles, California, the Petersen Automotive Museum portrays the history of cars and their influence on American life. The building spans three floors and 25 galleries, with seasonal exhibits and a diverse collection of more than 150 rare and classic cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
Tours and tickets to Experience Petersen Automotive Museum
Should I book Petersen Automotive Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Petersen Automotive Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Petersen Automotive Museum?
- Hollywood Sightseeing Tour from Orange County
- Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills Private Sightseeing Tour
- Private Luxury Beverly Hills and Hollywood Tours During LAX Layovers
- Private Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxury SUV/Minivan. Experienced Tour Guides.
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona