Santa Monica Place
One of the greatest draws to Los Angeles are its abundant shopping options. Santa Monica Place offers just that (and close to the beach!) The open-air shopping mall is in the heart of Santa Monica and is just two blocks from the beach and pier. You can feel the sun and the ocean breeze as you walk through the shops.
Luxury department stores such as Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom sit beside brand names such as Jonathan Adler, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, and Kate Spade. The entire area was remodeled and reopened in 2010 complete with modern upgrades. Frequent community events always draw a crowd, as do the many upscale dining options.
A rooftop dining deck offers both ocean and mountain views, allowing for shoppers to take in the scenery of the area while they visit. There is also an ArcLight Cinemas, one of the most favored movie theaters in the Los Angeles area.
Tours and tickets to Experience Santa Monica Place
What are Santa Monica Place hours of operation?
Should I book Santa Monica Place tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Santa Monica Place 2021?
What's the best way to experience Santa Monica Place?
- Private 3-Day Los Angeles Tour: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Santa Monica
- Private Photo Tour in Los Angeles - Best Instagram Places in LA
- Santa Monica Place Shop and Explore
- Private Los Angeles Photoshoot in Sunny Santa Monica with Personal Photographer
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona