Known for its free-spirited vibe, Venice Beach is a happening, upscale outlier of Los Angeles, fronted by the iconic Venice Boardwalk, officially known as the Ocean Front Walk. Encounters with pickup basketball teams, fortune tellers, and roller skating sunseekers are pretty much guaranteed—especially on hot Southern California summer days. Beyond the sand, visit the skate park, the famous Muscle Beach outdoor gym, and Abbot Kinney Boulevard, featuring trendy restaurants, stylish boutiques, galleries, and cafés.
Tours and tickets to Experience Venice Beach
What are Venice Beach hours of operation?
Should I book Venice Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Venice Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Venice Beach?
- Full-Day Iconic Sights of LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the Beaches and More
- Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour
- The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona