If you’ve ever wanted to skydive, you may have this image of jumping out of a plane with a parachute strapped to your back. iFLY Hollywood takes the experience indoors, allowing for the adrenaline rush and sensation of flying in a controlled, safe environment. The indoor wind tunnel is controlled by professional operators, who create a current of 150 mph using fans at the top of the flight chamber. It is the only wind tunnel in Los Angeles, and no experience is necessary to jump in and enjoy the thrill.
Lasting just over a minute, it is a realistic simulation of the free fall feeling one gets while skydiving. Flyers are horizontal for the duration of the flight, and with additional training can learn to do turns and other maneuvers. Each person is outfitted with a flight suit and helmet and given professional instruction. It’s also fun just to watch as others float suspended in the air current.
iFLY Hollywood Tours
What are iFLY Hollywood hours of operation?
Should I book iFLY Hollywood tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit iFLY Hollywood 2021?
What's the best way to experience iFLY Hollywood?
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona