Top Lucerne Day Trips
61 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour as we were travelling with seniors and a baby. Seemed like easier option to travel and did not regret it at all. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. Comfortable clean bus. It was storming so we basically didnt see anything up there. I’d suggest not to go to jungfrau during winter"
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "Got to spend time in these two beautiful cities. Was great. Had a fondue lunch and glass of wine at outdoor cafe in interlachen. Highlight of our visit to this beautiful region"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was an informative and entertaining guide. The stop en route to Bern, and en route back to Lucern made it a well paced outing. Seeing the countryside was lovely."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the BEST TOUR ever!!!!! The zipline, go karts and scooter was such a unique way to see the gorgeous mountains! It was so much fun and unlike anything I've ever experienced!!! I give this tour 5+ stars!!!!"
* A traveler said: "a great experience and very professional.. My tour guide Mr. Kid was awesome and very accomadating."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Oscar was terrific! He had all the insider tips for getting on the railway as quickly as possible, so we had the most amount of time to explore the mountaintop. When I asked him a question about something he didn't know offhand, he got an answer for me immediately. Everything was smooth and easy."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip!!! Would recommend !! Easy to do and you could use the mobile ticket. Self tour so no time restrictions"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was absolutely fabulous, one of the best excursions I’ve ever had. Our guide was amazing, Euli was friendly, kind, fun and extremely knowledgeable. The excursion was a bit pricey but worth every cent. My only negative comment would be, why don’t you share the phone number of the guest with the guide, it sure would make it easier to meet up!"
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful…lakes, mountains. It was interesting to see how people lived in the small towns. We saw cows with their big cowbells around their necks walking down the roads."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent bike ride with Eve! She was super knowledgable about the area, prompt, and flex able ...she showed us what we were interested in and let us skip what wasn't. We came prepared with a light rain/wind jacket and didn't let the light rain bother us. The bikes were wonderful. Perfect for normally active middle 50 year olds who don't bike often. Anyone in good health, who can ride a bike will love it! Great way to see another side of Switzerland outside of the city. The only description I would change would be that you will go to a victorianox store in the town that the factory is in. You can only assembly your own knife if you are one of the 4 people who book early for that time slot. We ended up ordering ours ahead of time, complete with engraving. Really nice knife and probably better we weren't held to an exact time to be there. The boat ride was great. We ate in the cafe on board and the staff was very pleasant . Again Eve joined us while we ate and told us more about that beautiful country."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva