With three days in UNESCO-listed Lyon, you have plenty of time to experience the city’s history, cuisine, and surrounding vineyards. Cross the Saône and Rhône rivers, step into the cathedral, taste world-renowned wine, and more. Here’s how to make the most of 72 hours in Lyon.
The Croix-Rousse quarter is located in 1st and 4th arrondissements of Lyon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Croix-Rousse?
What else should I know about attractions in Lyon?
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Lyon Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts de Lyon)
- Old Lyon (Vieux Lyon)
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière (Basilique Notre-Dame de Fourvière)
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)
- Bellecour Square (Place Bellecour)
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)
- Lyon Museum of Contemporary Art (Musée d'art Contemporain de Lyon)
- Lyon Opera House (Opéra National de Lyon)
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)