Romantic Things to Do in Melbourne
Whether you’re enjoying that precious first break as a couple or some much-needed time away from the kids, Melbourne’s romance extends beyond the city’s legendary food and wine. Here are a few ways to get romantic.
Take a Scenic Flight
The landscapes around the city are the perfect setting for love. Glide above the Yarra Valley vineyards in a hot-air balloon, or soak up the rugged landscapes of the Great Ocean Road on a helicopter tour.
Taste Wine Together
Savor the Yarra Valley’s world-class wines on a private tour of Melbourne’s wine country. Travel by convertible or Mercedes, meet the winemakers, and share tastings from chocolate to cheese.
Cruise the Yarra River
Few things are more romantic than taking in the city lights on a Yarra River cruise. Sip bubbles and nibble on oysters and sushi or savor a 4-course feast.
Ride a Horse and Carriage
Melbourne’s historic architecture makes the perfect setting for a romantic ride. Explore the city’s historic center in a horse-drawn carriage on a journey made for two.
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
- Romantic Things to Do in Melbourne