Top Menorca Walking Tours
20 results | All Menorca Tours
* A traveler said: "highly recommend, by far the best boat trip in Menorca. outstanding boat, service and attention of the staffs"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and guide! Highly recommend… just be prepared to do some exercise! It was really fun.☺️"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day in spite of the overcast skies. The staff here are super friendly and really enhanced the trip! A must do."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip! This has been the highlight of my holiday! The boat is well equipped and the crew is very friendly. Snorkels are lent out for 10 euros and the water clear and warm. This trip is well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Really friendly and helpful skipper. Had a great afternoon Swimming coves were great and catermeran was nice size and had good shade."
* A traveler said: "This was a very classical boat trip as I know it from other islands and this how I rate it. For me and my 5 year old son the goal was to see more of the island in an easy and pleasant way - by boat. And this is what we got - we could see how the beach looks like on the south-west and we made a stop at two. First one was already a beautiful start but the second one is a real paradise in the Mediterranean. Of course there are some other guests there and it is no hideaway but if you expect a full beach and then find plenty of space on the beach and in the sea it is a nice surprise. What exceed my expectations was the fact that at both stops we could get off the boat easily and take our stuff with us to the beach - I actually thought we will have to jump off the boat for a swim. Could be fun too but maybe not so nice for small children and their parents. And the staff is nice and friendly, the paelia was really tasty and even the music was a great mix for the setting. I would love to have the same crew and setting go to discover the rest of the island. What I would add : - a comfortable way to jump to the water from the boat and climb back up - a bit of a prolonged journey to also see Cala Galdana - just to pass by, no stops needed"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful evening, the skipper was perfect. I recommand this activity. we did almost 3hours of boat."
Guided Visit to Binnisues Natural Sciences Museum of Menorca with Live Entertainment and Food Tasting
* A traveler said: "Mike was a wonderful photographer. He is creative and has an eye to detail. he found places we never knew existed. I can't wait to start our photo album!"