Top Moab How to Get Around
46 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day on the Colorado. Our guide Liza was amazing, she was upbeat and friendly. We would definitely do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "The flight itself. Pilot was great, very informative. Thanks! Waiting area and Rest Rooms were clean."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Superb guide, incredibly knowledgeable, if you use Navtec, ask for Chance. The off road your is worth it, you need the special equipped Land Cruiser."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "App works well. Would be good if it sensed your driving direction and triggered the information in both directions. But besides that- it was good."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. 5 of us fit in a Rubicon and had so much fun, wish we would have rented it for another day to explore even more of the area. They picked us up at our campground and brought us back again as well. All employees wore masks too. Make sure to bring lots of water."
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were fun and knowledgeable! Nice quiet trip down the Colorado, excellent for first time rafters. Rapids weren't too rough and plenty of places for swimming and water fights with other boats!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "The beauty and uniqueness of Moab is indescribable. What made our excursion even more special was our very knowledgeable and personable tour guide Sav. It was a prefect morning. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was the bomb! We had a great adventure and loved the scenery. Nice floats and calm water and also fun rapids and excitement. Kids loved it. Would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "THIS WAS AMAZING! I think my favorite part of this activity was being able to be up close and personal with the awesome nature you’re surrounded by. The instructor (Jeff) stopped a few different times at some truly scenic spots and you could not only try to catch your breath (at 5,000’ above sea level..which takes a while), but you could enjoy the landscape that’s enveloping you. The bikes ride like warm butter across a nicely toasted piece of sourdough. The shocks are amazing! There were tricky spots, but there was zero pressure from anyone and it was totally fine to get off and walk the bike through those areas. I’d so do this again!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip down the Colorado! Our guide, Ben, was really fantastic and did such a great job of making the trip fun and safe for all 4 members of our group. He was very knowledgable, a great teacher, and made sure we all had a blast. The only issue we had was that the Viator website listed this trip as including snacks, so we didn't bring any water with us. Once we got to our guide, he told us we needed water - he was awesome at helping us find the water, but it would've been easier to have just come prepared. All in all, it was super easy to book, super fun, and we are so glad that we did it!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best. James was also a rock star!! It was amazing and the only real way to see Arches and Canyonland."
* A traveler said: "This tour and tour guide were amazing!!! Paulina was an awesome guide!! She took us everywhere in Arches and we saw so much in Canyonlands, as well as the state park!! She was very knowledgeable!! Our picnic lunch was great too!! I would give this 10 Stars if I could!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! It was a beautiful way to see all of sites. Conner was an awesome pilot and guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services