Top Moab Sightseeing Tours
51 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "App works well. Would be good if it sensed your driving direction and triggered the information in both directions. But besides that- it was good."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Superb guide, incredibly knowledgeable, if you use Navtec, ask for Chance. The off road your is worth it, you need the special equipped Land Cruiser."
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure for us both. Exceeded our expectations all around. Kyle was a great guide who looked out for our fun and happiness."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "We had a number of memorable moments on the tour. First, Paulina overall was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant, and took some nice photos of our family along the way. The sites to which we took us were also great - the Canyonlands view was amazing, and the sunset was gorgeous. Paulina also gave us great insight for our time in Arches the next day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were fun and knowledgeable! Nice quiet trip down the Colorado, excellent for first time rafters. Rapids weren't too rough and plenty of places for swimming and water fights with other boats!"
* A traveler said: "It’s incredibly views and the ride is extremely good also our guide did a great job Mother Nature is great Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal! Tour guide rocked! Best and safest experience ever! The views were incredible! One of kind pictures"
* A traveler said: "The beauty and uniqueness of Moab is indescribable. What made our excursion even more special was our very knowledgeable and personable tour guide Sav. It was a prefect morning. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
* A traveler said: "The flight itself. Pilot was great, very informative. Thanks! Waiting area and Rest Rooms were clean."
* A traveler said: "THIS WAS AMAZING! I think my favorite part of this activity was being able to be up close and personal with the awesome nature you’re surrounded by. The instructor (Jeff) stopped a few different times at some truly scenic spots and you could not only try to catch your breath (at 5,000’ above sea level..which takes a while), but you could enjoy the landscape that’s enveloping you. The bikes ride like warm butter across a nicely toasted piece of sourdough. The shocks are amazing! There were tricky spots, but there was zero pressure from anyone and it was totally fine to get off and walk the bike through those areas. I’d so do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Jesse rainbow our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable. Took us to beautiful places . Made it very exciting at the same was looking out for our safety"
* A traveler said: "The Mega-buggy was broke down but the substitute vehicle did not disappoint. Just plain fun traversing nearly impossible ups and downs in Hell's Revenge. Super team that aims to please."