Top Montreal Outdoor Activities
31 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "First experience zip lining and loved it, wish it would have been longer. Get ready to climb a few flight of stairs to get to the “departure” platform. A must do experience. Buy your ticket with Viator and print same, they don’t always accept tickets on ur iPhone, they did in our case. Tickets were $5. cheaper per head with Viator."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who gave a great overview of the city, culture and history of Montreal. He was personable, made the tour a lot of fun and looked out for our safety while biking. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "With only 3 days to spend in Montreal, Christian’s knowledge & suggestions really helped us to learn about the things that were important to us as well as point us to great restaurants, etc. A great use of our time!!"
* A traveler said: "We lucked out and were the only 2 people on the tour with Thomas. Thomas was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable with some fun and funny facts and anecdotes. Two hours was about the right amount of time for the tour. We saw the inside of some buildings that we would never have thought to go into."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with guide, David, as we trekked through the city and up Mont Royal in a snow storm. David did a great job explaining the area and sharing his knowledge of this Montreal gem. Very fun bikes. Fortunately, i was very prepared with warm, waterproof clothing and boots. I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day! I would definitely recommend. Great way to see the city. The instructor Dave was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise, fantastic food and excellent service the views of Montreal were very nice, will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Perfect gift and surprise for your significant other!! Amazing views and the ride is smooth!! The team is super nice and wonderful and welcoming!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about this tour - the bright pink bikes, the awesome tour guide, Daniel, and the, “off the beaten track” route. We took in so much more than we would’ve done of this city without it and Daniel knew his stuff and really bought Montreal alive for us."
* A traveler said: "Staff are friendly and helpful, they sorted us out with supplies and a map, as well as a good idea of where to go to make the most of our time in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Offered a table in the dining room. Waiters were very attentive. Food was superior! Recommended to go"
Frequently Asked Questions
- McCord Museum
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Place des Arts
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- St. Lawrence River
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Underground City
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts