Top Montreal Travel & Transportation Services
39 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alfredo was great. Extremely knowledgeable on the history of Montreal, very unbiased presentation on the city and history of how Montreal has evolved over the last couple centuries. Highly recommended. Has great recommendations for restaurants and things to see."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Staff are friendly and helpful, they sorted us out with supplies and a map, as well as a good idea of where to go to make the most of our time in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find the driver at the airport, it was quick trip to my hotel and safe. The driver was so helpful with my bags."
* A traveler said: "The driver confirmed the pick up, the day before and was very puntual picking me up to drive me to the airport. Excellent service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Montreal Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport or Hotel
- Private Montreal Transfer: Hotel to Airport or Cruise Port
- Private Montreal Transfer: Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) Private Transfer
- Private Airport Transfer: from Montreal to Montréal-Trudeau Int. Airport (YUL)
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts