Top Munich Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
218 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Keith was fantastic full of facts and very well delivered 😊 Easy travel and entry Sad place to visit"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic look at the background and history of the development of Hitler’s regime. We walked to various sites that had previously held Nazi offices. Very informative; great tour."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Lana was our guide and she was knowledgeable and charming. She explained the reason why things are the way they are."
* A traveler said: "We loved this excursion from start to finish. Our guide Paul was fabulousss. He has a plethora of knowledge and informs you of all the special things to look for that would have been easily overlooked and explains the meaning behind them. What made this trip so memorable is Paul's personality. Very expressive and fun."
* A traveler said: "Sooo much fun. Stevo delivered and fun and lively evening. Lots of information and Munich beer. One of the most entertaining tours we’ve been on for sure."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour of the city of Munich. Got to go inside a lot of old churches and see Marienplatz. Constance from Nova fairy tales was very nice and gave a lot of information about the history of Munich."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Cornelia and she was amazing! I felt like I was learning secrets about WWII! She truly went above and beyond with the history of Hitler and Post WWI Germany. Her delivery was elegant and unbiased. I would honestly book the same tour again just because it was so amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was a fantastic guide, really into her job and enthusiastic! Met some great people on the tour too while traveling solo."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! Alun provided a truly comprehensive explanation from the beginning to the end."
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour on one of the saddest eras in our history. Allen (tour guide) was a wealth of information, respectfully detailing the events that took place in Dachau not too long ago. The smaller group made Q & A time during the tour much easier. Allen was very approachable and easy to talk to."
* A traveler said: "It was fascinating, the guide was super nice with me she even gave me her ticket to the museum cause I missed the bus where they give those tickets, nothing to say but to say it was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elizabeth was amazing. I wealth of knowledge, very personal and accommodating to our family group of 10."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and was very nice. The trip itself was awesome and definitely had enough time allotted for the tour and lunch. We also stopped at a small village in the valley which was picturesque and a good place for coffee, shopping or just exploring."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Allianz Arena
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Olympic Tower
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Herrenchiemsee New Palace
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria