Top Activities on the Ground in Munich
31 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great tour guide. He was personable and knowledgeable. You’ll see all the major stuff on the tour of old town."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot. Our guide was very good. You got to see what was going on behind the scenes as Hitler rise to power was based on lies and good marketing."
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Siggy was a pleasure! We have not been to Munich before and got a really good overview of the most important sights as well as the history! Would definitely do it again. Best regards, Sven and Anna"
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour of the city of Munich. Got to go inside a lot of old churches and see Marienplatz. Constance from Nova fairy tales was very nice and gave a lot of information about the history of Munich."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "James was an excellent guide and we were impressed with his knowledge of the concentration camps as well the history of the Nazis. Travel to Dachau via train and bus was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bike tour was an amazing way to see Munich’s history and beautiful parks. However, what made the tour exceptional was guide Siggi who was both fun to be around and knowledgeable about history of Munich. Also, bike ride was not too vigorous and Siggi made sure we all stayed together."
* A traveler said: "We took the bike and beer tours and enjoyed both. Stevo and Dan we're both very knowledgeable and great tour guides. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely day with our tour learnt a lot about the city. Enlightened of the culture today of the bavarian people and their seasonal celebrations. The sights we saw were great and it’s an easy ride! Just wished we stopped somewhere nicer to eat but other than that it was a great day! Thankyou!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elizabeth was amazing. I wealth of knowledge, very personal and accommodating to our family group of 10."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Olympic Tower
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Linderhof Castle
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Allianz Arena
- Andechs Monastery
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria