The most popular beach lining the coast of Oman, Qurum Beach is known for its soft golden sands, water activities, and restaurant scene. It is popular with families and active visitors with its long, flat paths for walking and jogging. Walking in the sand is also possible at low tide. Several beachside hotels are located on the beach, so many facilities as well as coffee shops, snack bars, shops, and cafes are available here. Many restaurants face the water and enjoy scenic views of the ocean.
The long stretch of sand sits next to the Qurum nature reserve, so the area keeps its natural feel. In addition to relaxing in the sun and sand, water sports such as beach volleyball, kite surfing, and swimming are popular here. Locals often come to this beach to make BBQ dinners, play soccer, and enjoy the evening ocean breezes.
Qurum Beach Tours
Should I book Qurum Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Qurum Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Qurum Beach?
- Discover Muscat
- Qurum Kayaking Half Day
- Private Oman Tour 7 nights
- Private Rent car for Muscat Sightseeing Full Day with Italian Speaking guide
Things to do near Muscat
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir