New Hampshire Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was fun and interesting. Instead of just relaying facts about wine/wine making, it was interactive, and everyone asked questions. Nathan, who lead the tour, was very knowledgeable. The wines were good, they also make ciders, and mead."
* A traveler said: "Vinnie was an excerpt your guide. Friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Great tour. Thank you. I would definitely recommend this tour and Vinnie."
* A traveler said: "The tour was on the manufacturing site in the hotel and was educational and entertaining. We learned more about wine and wine making on this tour than on any other tour we have been on. It was hard to believe that two hours had past when it was over."
* A traveler said: "Do it. It was very helpful. We totally enjoyed having the self guided tour. It was like having your own personal guide right there inside your car."
* A traveler said: "My family and I really enjoyed this. The added plus for us was that several of the stops on the hunt were a part of Portsmouth’s Black Heritage Trail!"
* A traveler said: "Pete was an excellent host and very passionate about sharing his knowledge about the period firearms and history of their development and use, and also about the stories of people during the era. Artifacts other than firearms were presented that gave additional insight and made the presentation extremely interesting. Pete was very flexible with our group's needs which included one who had never held a firearm, fairly new bullseye pistol shooters, an experienced rifleman, and a post Korean War artilliary vet who had trained using some of the weapons presented and fired that day. Plan on more time than advertised for the session especially if any of your party has their own story to tell about one's personal experience or that of family members relating to the era. Pete truly engages with those who participate and creates an interesting and personalized dialog, not being just a talking head or range instructor when it comes time to throw lead downrange. The range experience was a blast, having opportunity to fire arms platforms that most living today do not (we chose the WWII Small Arms experience)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Self Guided Haunted Walking Tour in Portsmouth
- Private Photo Session with a Local Photographer in Portsmouth
- Manchester–Boston Regional Airport to Manchester - Round-Trip Private Transfer
- Manchester to Manchester–Boston Regional Airport - Departure Private Transfer
- Manchester–Boston Regional Airport to Manchester - Arrival Private Transfer
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Rhode Island
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Providence
- Things to do in Maine
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New Brunswick
- Things to do in Pennsylvania