Top New Mexico Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
70 results | All New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Nick was great. Very informative tour of the city and overview of the restaurant scene of Santa Fe. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super informative and a must for Breaking Bad fans! It was awesome to see so many filming locations… and Luigi had a story about each stop!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Our guide was so friendly and nice. We had a variety of ages in our group and everyone enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Hank the general was exceptional and entertaining. We quickly appreciated the bootcamp like approach of listening to his commands. Listen to Hank and you will have a terrific ride."
* A traveler said: "Sandy was well informed and a pleasure to be with ! Her personality was perfect . We recommend her for any tour. Phil and Cheri"
* A traveler said: "We liked guide Jose very much. He gave an excellent historical background of New Mexico and the food starting from the ancient times. We stopped at two excellent restaurants. Wine and food were great. We later went to dinner at two restaurants Jose recommended. Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Josh couldn’t have been a better guide - best compact history of New Mexico and Albuquerque I’ve ever heard! The ride highlighted the balance of urban, rural, and protected land that makes ABQ so special! We had a large group of varying cycling experience but all were able to enjoy the ride itself. Thanks for a memorable start to our week!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was delightful. She was knowledgeable and full of energy! All of the staff were very friendly and helpful! The store is full of treats. The wine was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Learned some Taos history and enjoyed the local insights. It was a fun tour. Also inspired us to go see some nearby spots we hadn’t known about."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was great ! Not sure if we can rate the sites as one better than the other. The day was good and the E-Bikes were fun to ride after a short break-in period. Travis was born in Santa Fe and added a personal touch to the sites. Really super day!"
* A traveler said: "Elaine was terrific. She was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. Her personality was perfect. The gallery she selected were exquisite. We loved the variety!"
* A traveler said: "Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'm 23 traveling solo and it was a BLAST! I made more than a few friends just by talking to other players and asking locals for clues, but it was also engaging enough to keep me competitive for 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful. He was an excellent storyteller. He was incredibly knowledgeable. The tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local artists and having direct conversations with them. Lesley was fluent in local history and the local artists we met. She made us want to return to Taos to experience more of this colorful venue"
* A traveler said: "Meeting people in town and learning about the history of Taos was so fun. We got ideas for other places we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "With David Hoptman's hand's on instruction I learned that that there was much more to it with flow and forms. A true teacher."
* A traveler said: "My husband & I took a hot air balloon ride to celebrate my 70th birthday. Our whole trip was planned around this event! I have to say we were extremely pleased with Justin & his crew! We highly recommend them! Such a beautiful experience! Try it—you’ll love it! The celebration at the end was a fun bonus after a fabulous flight!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana