Located in the heart of New Orleans’ vibrant French Quarter, the French Market is a grand bazaar that serves as much as a cultural meeting place as it does a market space. In addition to hosting stall after stall of vendors hawking handmade goods and artisanal foods, the market doubles as a venue for a daily flea market and a twice-weekly farmers market. The French Market boasts the superlative as the oldest continuously operating open-air market in the United States, making it a part of living Louisiana history.
Tours and tickets to Experience French Market
What are French Market hours of operation?
Should I book French Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit French Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience French Market?
- French Quarter Historical Sights and Stories Walking Tour
- French Quarter & Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride
- New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter
- New Orleans Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Things to do near New Orleans
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia