Top New York City Day Trips
103 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was good. A little more time at Central Park is needed. Feet ride good., lunch choice average He."
* A traveler said: "This is the best tour ever . I really would recommend this overall the tour guys mosis. He is so wonderful thanks for everything’s . Well worth the money u spend 👍"
* A traveler said: "On time! Comfortable seats and clean. Amazing service. I normally would never take a bus however this felt like a road trip getaway."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing!!! The tour guide os very informative!! We have a great trip. Highly recommended!! Thank you for the amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very charismatic and entertaining! He had a love of not only the city but also of the culture itself. He was incredibly knowledgeable on many details of the city and much of its history. We loved this tour and it was great to see another side to New York instead of just Manhattan."
* A traveler said: "We recently enjoyed this tour thanks to our wonderful guide - Jonathan who was so knowledgeable on all things Boston, NYC and USA history. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to see Boston in one day from nyc!"
* A traveler said: "Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia was an outstanding experience. Ms. Janette was a great tour host and Mr. Elvis was a great driver. It would be nice to schedule a tour to the White House."
* A traveler said: "A great trip with a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and jokes. Just needed longer than the 2 hours at the outlets as it was spread over a large space so didn’t allow much time to visit a variety of shops."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well done. Learned a lot about the Bronx. All the small family stores. . Saw different neighborhoods in Queens. And walked under the Brooklyn Bridge. Our guide was great!!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip. i had a god time with my boyfriend. I recommend it. I dont regret going there no complaint at all. The tour man was very clear"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Scott, was amazing! He gave us so much history and information about the area that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's a great tour to get out of Manhatten and get some perspective on the entire city. Well worth the time and money spent."
* A traveler said: "Every though it rain while we were out on the kayak it was fun and a great workout. Bus was clean and comfortable and the bus driver and your guide were informative and very sweet. Shout out Ian and Ken"
* A traveler said: "The wine tour was an amazing experience and such a good deal. We loved the three different styles of wineries. Transportation and lunch were provided which really made it worth it. We loved the wine and the views. Our tour guide, Emily, was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Myself and my husband booked this shuttle,we travelled out to the outlets with 3 other people. Would highly recommend it! driver very courteous and punctual thanks again"
* A traveler said: "Driver was curious and let me use his I phone cord to charge my phone after a long day He had a larger car which was nice"
* A traveler said: "Lindsey was the best tour guide! She showed us so much and explained so much history! She made a full day tour fun and exciting for our whole family (with teens!). We highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Went on this tour with my wife and kids (ages 8 and 1) and we all enjoyed it. Cherie was an amazing tour guide and was knowledgeable and funny. Tour takes you to Ellis Island and Liberty Island to see the statue. Would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Helped with luggage. Car was clean and driver was very polite. On time and got us to LGA quickly and safely."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "This us the 4th time I've taken this trip love it everytime.its like 2 trips in one leave in daylight ,sunset than evening sky"
* A traveler said: "The Misty Boat Ride and experiencing the falls close and in person. Seeing all three falls from multiple angles which was not possible from a land vantage point."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- MetLife Stadium
- Circle in the Square Theatre
- The Vessel
- Columbia University
- Staten Island Ferry
- Cafe Wha?
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)
- Washington Square Park
- International Center of Photography Museum
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- The Dakota Apartments
- East Village
- David H. Koch Theater
- Everett Children's Adventure Garden
- Winter Garden Atrium
- Times Square
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster