Top New York City Full-day Tours
98 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Cherie was a outstanding guide. She was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed hearing the history of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island"
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "The trips driver was very excellent in dealing with this New York traffic. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. It was a very good trip to get an idea and feel of all the boroughs."
* A traveler said: "A delightful journey! We visited the Independence Hall, the Statue of Rocky and the stairs (from the same movie), Amish Country. Our guide Brian was great! My native language is not English, and Brian speaks English perfectly for foreign tourists (he speaks clearly, not quickly) - I understood absolutely everything that he was telling."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the highlights of our nations capital was great. Arlington was extremely humbling. The symbolism in DC is super cool."
* A traveler said: "On time! Comfortable seats and clean. Amazing service. I normally would never take a bus however this felt like a road trip getaway."
* A traveler said: "Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia was an outstanding experience. Ms. Janette was a great tour host and Mr. Elvis was a great driver. It would be nice to schedule a tour to the White House."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent Tour. Our Guides AMY and Rob were Very knowledgeable and Personable!! First class!! Would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We recently enjoyed this tour thanks to our wonderful guide - Jonathan who was so knowledgeable on all things Boston, NYC and USA history. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to see Boston in one day from nyc!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well done. Learned a lot about the Bronx. All the small family stores. . Saw different neighborhoods in Queens. And walked under the Brooklyn Bridge. Our guide was great!!"
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "A great trip with a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and jokes. Just needed longer than the 2 hours at the outlets as it was spread over a large space so didn’t allow much time to visit a variety of shops."
* A traveler said: "Carlos our tour guy was amazing and so was our driver I enjoyed our trip! Very nice people and patient."
* A traveler said: "The wine tour was an amazing experience and such a good deal. We loved the three different styles of wineries. Transportation and lunch were provided which really made it worth it. We loved the wine and the views. Our tour guide, Emily, was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views and stories of the Brooklyn Bridge. I got to try an electric assist bicycle for the first time and I HIGHLY recommend it for the bike tour because of the hills and the bridge entry ramps. Tour guide Eddie was excellent! Very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He got us safely around traffic and pedestrians."
* A traveler said: "Every though it rain while we were out on the kayak it was fun and a great workout. Bus was clean and comfortable and the bus driver and your guide were informative and very sweet. Shout out Ian and Ken"
* A traveler said: "We took a bus tour with Jeff on May 20, 2019. He was an awesome tour guide. He was very interesting and funny! He had a lot of stories and jokes! I really liked when he brought us too the 9/11 memorial. He had personal stories and made it a heart felt moment. I'd highly recommend this tour to everyone and tell them to ask for Jeff!"
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I had a wonderful time on the cruise tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was not too many people on the boat. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Our Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Our tour guide Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and made sure his group was having a good time. He took his time to answer all my questions. He made our trip from California worth traveling this far to see such a beautiful site."
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing ride smooth sailing comfortable too enjoyed the view will recommend go friends price is very reasonable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Central Park
- Hard Rock Café New York
- Chrysler Building
- Hudson River
- Battery Park
- Columbia University
- Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- MoMA PS1
- Friends Building
- Shubert Theatre
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- New York City Garment District
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)
- White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- Hayden Planetarium
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster