Top Niagara Falls & Around Art & Culture
27 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "Joe was our driver and tour guide. He was wonderful, he took us to wineries off the beaten path that were phenomenal. Thank you Ed and Chantelle"
* A traveler said: "Matt was the best tour guide!!! Despite it raining, my girlfriend and I loved it. They were very accommodating, on time pick up, lunch could have been a bit better for sure but it held us over till dinner time. Amazing experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience great service ,Janet was wonderful knowledgeable and helpful. Quality of the goods was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. The operator was very attentive to our requests & was very flexible. Provided a very intimate & personalized experience. The slight additional cost was well worth it. Knowledgeable on the area & wineries. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "The zip line was excellent fun. The staff was friendly and competent. The zip ride was smooth. My only disappointment was that the pictures were not available because of a computer malfunction."
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "Everything was spectacular and the tour guide was super nice, kind and polite.he went above and beyond and made it a wonderful experience"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic show, very interactive and entertaining. Would recommend to anyone visiting Niagara Falls."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "Always good to learn the history of a place we visit. Lily was a very good tour guide—very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "Great day at the Falls. Rickie our guide was great. Enjoy our itinerary. It was nice to have someone who could provide some historical information about the area."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our tour guide, Janet, for a wonderful Sunday afternoon. The restaurants that we visited were some of the nicest. Everything from beer and cheeses to sandwiches, to chimney cake and more! The history of Niagara on the Lake came to life as Janet told it to us."
* A traveler said: "The most fun activity we had so far, my teens boys loved it and didn’t want us to leave !!! The tour guide was very cooperative, patient, informative, organised, and very very helpful. We will definitely try it again when visiting the falls!!!."
* A traveler said: "We were a party of 7 and Guillame was our guide. He was so patient and talked to us about the sights we were seeing. He taught us how to use the segways and it was so much fun! We would recommend him and his company Niagara Segway .ca 👍"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of fun, very informative, and a guide who went above and beyond to ensure an awesome experience. Cant wait to take tours with him again the next time I am visiting. My only wish was that the tour could be longer :)"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome tour guide very informative, attentive and friendly. The whole experience literally blew us away!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vine & Dine Bicycle Wine Tour - Niagara On The Lake - With Lunch
- Get Away from the Crowds - Private-Safe Premium SUV, Wine Tour Niagara
- Zipline To The Falls in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Scenic Niagara Falls Night Tour with Boat Ride - Canada
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Lunch
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania