Top North Iceland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All North Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Save time and ensure a stress-free visit to the Húsavík Whale Museum by pre-booking your ticket. Visit at a time that suits you and, at your own pace, explore exhibits that include a full-size narwhal skeleton and one of the world's fe blue whale skeletons/
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get an intimate glimpse of Iceland’s iconic waterfalls on this full-day tour to Dettifoss, Selfoss, and Hafragilsfoss, saving time with hassle-free transfers directly from Mývatnsstofa. Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide as you explore the thundering cascades as part of a small group, avoiding hidden costs with any necessary snow gear provided.
Húsavík's best spots and some hidden gems, starting from Húsavíkurkirkja, the iconic wooden church built in 1907, and then moving to Skrúðgarðurinn, the attractive town gardens where the bubbling Búðara flanks the winding path and small wooden bridges criss-cross the brook. Other locations visited are the oldest house ever built in Iceland, by Swedish explorer Garðar Svavarsson in winter 870, and a panoramic viewpoint over the harbor, the heart of the town in the past which even nowadays, in a different way, the core of the local community. hile walking, history, culture and folklore emerge, unusual local tales and fun facts are told. This walking tour is the perfect starting point in one of the 3 town museums (Whale Museum, Exploration Museum or Safnahús) or in the warm waters of GeoSea, the natural thermal baths on top of the cliffs with a magnificent view over Skjálfandi Bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in North Iceland?
The best Attractions & Museums in North Iceland according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in North Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Akureyri Church (Akureyrarkirkja) Tours & Tickets
- Tjörnes Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Lofthellir Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Botanical Garden (Lystigardur Akureyrar) Tours & Tickets
- Icelandic Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Dalvik Tours & Tickets
- Dettifoss Tours & Tickets
- Gjastykki Tours & Tickets
- Godafoss Tours & Tickets
- Lake Mývatn Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England