Top North Iceland Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All North Iceland Tours
Watch for nimble humpbacks and massive blue whales on this whale watching adventure from Húsavík on a traditional Icelandic oak boat. Enjoy stunning views of the Skjálfandi Bay and Vík mountains as you explore the coastline, a thriving pilgrimage place for marine mammals in the summer season. Learn about Iceland’s wildlife and culture with live commentary from your experienced guide.
Realize your dreams of watching humpback whales in their natural environment on a 3-hour Original Whale Watching tour from Húsavik, capital of whale watching in Iceland. After selecting a departure time to suit your schedule, climb aboard a traditional Icelandic oak ship and set sail for a prime whale-watching destination on the ocean. With luck, marvel at the majestic mammals as they dive and plunge before your eyes, listening to informative commentary from your guide as you observe.
Coastal Iceland is home to a spectacular range of native wildlife, but to see the best of it you have to take to the waves. With this tour, cruise out into Skjálfandi Bay by traditional wooden oak boat, and watch the waters for dolphins and whales in their natural habitat. Spot colorful puffins and other seabirds with live on-board commentary, and keep warm with a refreshing hot chocolate.
Sometimes whale watching cruises on huge boats make it hard to be able to actually see the ocean life unless you board first and claim the best spots. This whale watching tour from Husavik is on board an RIB boat limited to just 12 passengers, so you’re never in competition for the best vantage points. Plus, its easy to stay warm and safe with an included warm suit and life jacket.
Explore Iceland’s northern coast on a scenic drive that takes you past fjords, harbors, fishing villages, and mountains on your way to Kaldi Beer Spa. Along the way, you can learn about the rural region’s history with a walk through the Village of Sigló where the TV crime series ‘Trapped’ was filmed. Finish the day relaxing in a beer hot tub, sipping on microbrews, and dining on local food.
Discover Iceland’s most iconic wildlife with a 2 - 2.5-hour whale and puffin tour from Húsavík on an RIB speedboat. Enjoy views of the Skjálfandi Bay as you skim along the coast, covering an expansive territory in the high-powered craft. Watch for massive blue whales and acrobatic humpbacks, and learn about life beneath the surface from your experienced guide. During the breeding season of mid-April through mid-August, visit ‘Puffin Island’ to find a thriving colony of brightly-colored birds before returning to Húsavík.
Maximize your chances of seeing humpback whales on this Eyjafjord whale watching cruise from Akureyri. Iceland’s longest fjord is known for attracting these massive mammals for summer feeding. Board a high-speed, specially adapted ship capable of covering all the likely viewing areas, and watch for whales from the viewing platforms and decks. Choose from several departures, including a late-night cruise (June to August), with use of thermal coveralls, raincoats, or blankets included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in North Iceland?
The best Food & Drink in North Iceland according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in North Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in North Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Akureyri Museum (Minjasafnid á Akureyri) Tours & Tickets
- Dalvik Tours & Tickets
- Brunir Horse Tours & Tickets
- Mývatn Nature Baths Tours & Tickets
- Dimmuborgir Tours & Tickets
- Akureyri Church (Akureyrarkirkja) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Mývatn Tours & Tickets
- Ásbyrgi Canyon Tours & Tickets
- Hverir Tours & Tickets
- Godafoss Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets