Top Nuremberg Sightseeing Tours
37 results | All Nuremberg Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff did a great job, very knowledgeable, funny, well thought out and planned tour! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome, had a great day our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. Would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour of Old Town Nuremberg. Jason is a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. He made sure we had breaks if needed and that everyone was comfortable. We got a late start due to the train system, but Jason was careful to communicate with us very quickly about the delay. His German pronunciations and knowledge of the area inspire confidence. We would definitely book with this tour group again."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Natasha, our tour guide. We visited the old Nazi Rally Grounds and Old Town. Natasha is very informed regarding the history of Nurmberg as well as some of the current events affecting the city and the region. Danke!"
* A traveler said: "My husband's father was stationed in Nuremberg during the Trials, so I wanted him to see where his dad had been and the history around the Rally grounds and the courtroom. Kevin did a fantastic job of making history come to life and explaining the details in depth. I was a history major in college - graduate school, and even I learned many new things about his time period. It was a very informative tour and Kevin was a fantastic guide"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great. It was so nice to have a private guide rather than being moved about in a crowd with an earpiece lodged in your ear to allow you to listen to the tour guide. Our guide was personable and knowledgeable. Overall a worthwhile experience. Greg And Mary from British Columbia"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of the Nazi Party rally grounds and then on to the Justice Center where the Nurmberg War Crimes Trials were held."
* A traveler said: "Robson showed up early for pickup and provided information during the drive to Dachau. It was definitely worth doing the trip this way—trying to take the train to Munich and then going to Dachau would have been too much. Robson took very good care of us while we were at Dachau. He saw that my elderly mother was having trouble walking and procured a wheelchair for her use. He also obtained audio guides, guided us to the film at the documentation center, and arranged for us to join one of the tours in English. In addition, we told him we needed to purchase train tickets from Nuremberg to Regensburg to join our cruise and he offered todo the transfer himself for a very reasonable price. For pickup to Regensburg, he was again waiting for us when we were ready to go. Robson took very good care of us and I highly recommend him. He is Brazilian and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Robson was an amazing tour guide. He was very accommodating. He allowed us to change our itinerary based on our needs. Well done!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences