Top Ohio Art & Culture
35 results | All Ohio Tours
* A traveler said: "I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s listing to a lot of the hall a farmers , going to the rock and roll hall a fame was amazing! I all so learned some history on the pioneer’s of rock and roll .. long story short I’m definitely going ba k again .. Randal Ps I had the chance to make a ban name up Pickeled"
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Dean the guide was so much fun and he knew so much info. I saw things that blew my mind. If you are in Cincinnati this tour is a must."
* A traveler said: "Davis is a great guide, friendly and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Cincinnati that made our trip more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the tour guides! They were so much fun and had such great personalities! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone new to the city or have yet to check out some of the spooky history of Cincinnati"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so worth it! Scott, the tour guide was so knowledgeable and interesting. He clearly has a passion for Cleveland. He was very accommodating to all those on the tour. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, delicious food, good times with people. Got great recommendations for where to go next and enjoyed the area."
* A traveler said: "The ghost detection device and interesting information relayed from tour guide who guided the group on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast walking through the old brewery caverns with Miranda, learning the local history. The caverns themselves were pretty cool (literally cooler than the heat outside too) but Miranda made it fun and interesting. Ghost chairs, anyone? The beer tasting was delicious too. Great brewery choice! Hi Miranda's mom!"
* A traveler said: "We are so happy that we went on The Original Findlay Market Tour with Barb. Not only did we learn a lot about the Market & its history, we sampled many wonderful foods and found so many local gems to shop. Book a tour with Barb, she will not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and met delightful people and was introduced to the "staples" of the neighborhood. Loved to talk to the owners and learn the history of the the buildings. Will definitely go back and try their menus."
* A traveler said: "Steve, our tour guide, really incorporated what our group’s needs and interests were. Lots of laughs. We got a great overview of interesting, beautiful Cleveland."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing n I wish we could have stayed for the extended tour but some of my party was tired 😔 Def would recommend 😉"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and informative of beer history. Did not know the amount of beer produced in the city."
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience of so much baseball history. The guide was very knowledgable about baseball facts and the interesting history baseball has in Cincinnati. We got to see a few different key places in the establishment of baseball history and the rule change of 1919 that still holds true today. Would highly recommend for any baseball fan."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed walking back in history to actual breweries and having the history explained by knowledgeable guides. What a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour, learned a lot. About 1.5 ~ 2 hours long, a lot longer than expected but the time went by quickly. Ken the tour guide obviously had done a lot of original research on the persons buried there. Also greatly appreciated that he was leading efforts to repair damage and teach others how to safely clean gravestones, etc."
* A traveler said: "Bill was a great guide full of knowledge about the area, really got you involved in the tour!!! Was a small group too so that helped!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Massachusetts