Top Ohio Food & Drink
23 results | All Ohio Tours
* A traveler said: "Jackie is a fantastic guide. She has lots of energy and information about the city and Over The Rhine area."
* A traveler said: "Jacque was an awesome tour guide, with a great personality! Very knowledgeable about the city of Cincinnati and it”s history! Really enjoyed meeting her!! Will sent more family on this tour because of her! Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Davis is a great guide, friendly and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Cincinnati that made our trip more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and the food was amazing! Best chicken and waffles my entire family has ever had and the drinks from Pipers were delicious, Creative and fun. We were a group of 4, 2 adults and 2 teens and we all have a great time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, delicious food, good times with people. Got great recommendations for where to go next and enjoyed the area."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast walking through the old brewery caverns with Miranda, learning the local history. The caverns themselves were pretty cool (literally cooler than the heat outside too) but Miranda made it fun and interesting. Ghost chairs, anyone? The beer tasting was delicious too. Great brewery choice! Hi Miranda's mom!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide, is very knowledgeable and quite informative. He knows his beer and enjoys his job of teaching about the process. One of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great host! Very outgoing and easy to chat with. He was knowledgeable about each beer we tried. It was a nice treat to get a Servatii’s pretzel."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! Julie, our guide, was helpful, welcoming and informative. The food samples were a nice variety and tasty....cheese, jerkey, meat sticks, falafel, apple fritters, yogurt/granola, olives, pickles, catcus salad, chocolate covered pretzels, buckeyes, dried fruit/vegetables, juice, honey, and mustard with pretzels. The view from above is nice highlight too. Bottled water is provided at the start of the tour as well. Great time! Impressive market rich in the history how people immigrant to CLE and brought their ethnic foods."
* A traveler said: "We are so happy that we went on The Original Findlay Market Tour with Barb. Not only did we learn a lot about the Market & its history, we sampled many wonderful foods and found so many local gems to shop. Book a tour with Barb, she will not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and met delightful people and was introduced to the "staples" of the neighborhood. Loved to talk to the owners and learn the history of the the buildings. Will definitely go back and try their menus."
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Steve, our tour guide, really incorporated what our group’s needs and interests were. Lots of laughs. We got a great overview of interesting, beautiful Cleveland."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and informative of beer history. Did not know the amount of beer produced in the city."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed walking back in history to actual breweries and having the history explained by knowledgeable guides. What a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I booked this tour for a last minute day-trip to Cincinnati, and it was worth every penny! Mike out tour guide went out of his way to make our experience a positive one. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing way to view the city. Bob, the tour guy, was outstanding. He was super informative but not over zealous. Even during Covid, it was an unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was terrific way to spend the afternoon! Randyand the rest of the staff were highly knowledgeable and made the experience so much fun. The tasting was amazing too! I would recommend trying the chocolate vodka with cherry coke- delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Bill was a great guide full of knowledge about the area, really got you involved in the tour!!! Was a small group too so that helped!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Massachusetts