Top Ontario Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Ontario Tours
* A traveler said: "No hassle it was good. Line was short and receipt was aceites easily. Definitely will be back. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Experience. Everything was perfect. Pilot was professional and punctual. Would recommend for sure"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide/bus driver was a wonderful person. Funny and knowledgeable. All the winery's were a treat to see and the host were all very nice and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Johnny was fantastic and we were upgraded from the English cab to a vintage Rolls Royce. We toured 5 small wineries and had a delicious lunch in Niagara Falls with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway. A great way to spend a beautiful day mostly outdoors!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was spectacular and the tour guide was super nice, kind and polite.he went above and beyond and made it a wonderful experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Gallery of Canada (Musée des Beaux-Arts du Canada)
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- African Lion Safari
- Rideau Canal
- Toronto Zoo
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Floral Clock
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Great Canadian Midway
- Toronto Chinatown
- Royal Canadian Regiment Museum
- Ottawa Locks
- Philosopher's Walk
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Reif Estate Winery
- Preston Street (Little Italy)
- Peller Estates Winery
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina