Fun Spot America Theme Parks Tours and Activities
Fun Spot America Theme Parks offer locations in Orlando and nearby Kissimmee. It is the only family-owned theme park in the area and admission is free to the park - you just pay to ride and play!
The parks are fully equipped with activities to keep the fun going all day. Each location boasts unique, patented multilevel go-kart tracks, an arcade where visitors can play a variety of games and collect points to redeem for prizes, and several roller coasters. The Kissimmee park is home to the tallest SkyCoaster in the world, which stands at 300 ft (91 m), while the Orlando park is home to Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, White Lightening. There are also thrill rides, bumper cars, bumper boats, and load of other rides that are appropriate for kids and fun for the whole family.
Both Fun Spot America parks are only a few miles from Disney World, Universal Studios and several other popular Orlando area attractions. Parking is free, and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park. There is also a diner and a sweets shop for when you get hungry.
Tours and Activities to Experience Fun Spot America Theme Parks
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go City: Orlando Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 Attractions
- Go City: Orlando All-Inclusive Pass with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND
- Orlando Kids Eat Free Card
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia