Top Orvieto Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Orvieto Tours
A DIP INTO THE MEDIEVAL LIFE, BOTH ORVIETO AND CIVITA DI BAGNOREGIO ARE UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE PATRIMONY. WE DEDICATE THE ENTIRE DAY TO EXPLORE THESE TWO STUNNING MEDIEVAL TOWNS. OUR DRIVERS TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO THE SPOTS AS OUR VEHICLES HAVE NO RSTRICTIONS IN DRIVING IN ANY RESTRICETD ROAD
Just a short journey north of Civitavecchia lies the enchanting little hill town of Orvieto. Close by is the postcard-perfect village of Civita di Bagnoregio. Together, our Orvieto & Civita di Bagnoregio shore excursion is a delightful excursion into the beautiful and relaxing countryside of Lazio and Umbria away from the hustle and bustle of Rome. We will begin by taking a scenic two-hour drive to Orvieto, a town perched high atop a hill. Orvieto is impressively situated above a volcanic plug, which is a volcanic landform created when magma hardens within a vent on an active volcano. You will have time to explore it and enjoy lunch before heading to Civita di Bagnoregio, a small ancient village that clings to the precipice of the steep hill it sits on, a small island in an uninhabitable landscape that makes up the surrounding valleys and provides an incredible picturesque view. This is as Tour By Car with only an English Speaking Driver Your driver is NOT a licensed tour guide.
What about a cheese tasting near the medieval town of Orvieto meeting local producers fond of goat cheese? Would you enjoy a tour of the farm , get to know the world of animals and production of artisan cheese ? Then, take a seat in the shadow of the trees , admire a bright and peaceful countryside and have a rich board of goats cheese made from raw milk , homemade bread and a glass of local wine for an unforgettable local food experience.
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Umbria region as you make your way to the medieval towns of Orvieto and Bagnoregio. Stroll along the ancient streets of each city that have changed so little over the centuries. See old medieval castles, the Orvieto underground city, and shop for local, gourmet products such as honey, cheese, olive oil, and cured meats.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Orvieto?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Orvieto according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Orvieto are taking additional safety precautions?
These Orvieto experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Orvieto are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Orvieto may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets