Top Ottawa Art & Culture
20 results | All Ottawa Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, learned a lot about the prison. Kids and I really liked it. The tour guide was great. She answered all questions and told great tales."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Jayce our guide was very enthusiastic and friendly! We took the 5:15 excursion on a lovely warm day in September. It was a perfect way to end the day followed by supper and drinks on the patio at Tavern on the Hill."
* A traveler said: "It was very fun. A very good way to discover the city with a spooky Side. We had fun and the guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, knowledgeable guide. We hit all the interesting highlights in downtown. Thanks Richard!"
* A traveler said: "This was the second time we’ve taken this tour. It is an excellent way to see Ottawa highlights. Also, it is lots of fun for kids to experience a bus that becomes a boat."
* A traveler said: "The displays were well presented and interesting. I also thought that having different sections was easier to walk through and learn more."
* A traveler said: "Picked up at Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport to Hotel - perfect - on time. Delivered to Lord Elgin Hotel with no problems."
* A traveler said: "Andrew I believe was his name, walked me through the highlights and map details. Bike was in good condition and lock was nice to have. I had a great bile ride."