Top Oxford Outdoor Activities
31 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour, very knowledgeable host, would recommend highly. Historical aspect particularly good."
* A traveler said: "Michel was informative and helpful. Everything we could ask. He was knowledgeable about the subject and explained clearly. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "A brilliant trip on the boat seeing the hidden beauty of Oxford with a knowledgeable skipper! The boat was really comfortable and included cushions and blankets as well as being able to bring drinks on board from The Folly. Definitely worth the trip and great value"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We love to start any city break with a cycling tour and Angus did not disappoint. Very informative and was lovely to also venture outside the city into the countryside, thank you Angus 😀"
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely experience for my sisters 50th birthday. The food was yummy and the host was so funny!"
* A traveler said: "Really clever way to see Oxford. The treasure hunt was great fun, the maps were very clear and the clues were really clever. Best part was you can do it at your leisure. Fancy a drink or bite to eat? Want to explore the sites or visit that boutique shop you just walked past? Go ahead, the treasure hunt waits until you're ready to join in again. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour!!! Our tour guide was Tim, which was very nice, friendly, helpful and funny. He told us about History and also come cusiosities about Oxford. As he was borned and raised there, he knew a lot. It was a pitty that it was rainy. Good thing that we scheduled on Monday morning and only our group was there! So we had all his attention and had lots of fun! I recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely fantastic! Not only was it a lovely way to see Oxford, but we learnt so much about the university history, how things are today and life as a student. Our guide was charming and I think adapted his tales to suit the audience he had which made our experience just right for us. Oxford is flat, so riding is easy."
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour! Get to see all of the characteristic places in Oxford with an accomodating guide who will tailor the tour to your preferences! Would recommend to first time visitors to the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Harry Potter 2 hour PUBLIC Tour + Self Guided Entry to Christ church
- Oxford Evening Sightseeing Cruise Including a Drink
- Oxford University Walking Tour With University Alumni Guide
- Christ Church Harry Potter PUBLIC 10am tour from July 2022 only
- Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England