Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Tours
California’s largest state park protects the arid mountain wilderness of the Anza-Borrego Desert.
Made up of 12 wilderness areas, the park is home to bighorn sheep, wildflowers, palms, cacti, eagles, roadrunners, and iguanas.
It’s a remote-feeling wilderness area, ideal for desert hiking and drives. Wildflower season (February to April) is a stellar time to visit, with flowering cacti in every color of the rainbow.
The 3 main areas of the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park are Borrego Springs, Blair Valley and Split Mountain. The visitor center is 2 miles (3 km) west of Borrego Springs if you need to pick up an overnight camping permit.
The desert is in the east of San Diego county, a 2-hour drive south of Palm Springs via Highway 86.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
No results found!
Things to do near Palm Springs
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada