Arc de Triomphe
An instantly recognizable symbol of Paris, the colossal Arc de Triomphe stands at the epicenter of Place Charles de Gaulle, where 12 of the city’s busiest avenues converge. The Napoleon-commissioned monument, adorned with high-relief sculptures depicting sword-wielding soldiers and inscribed with the names of generals and battles, celebrates French military victories and remembers all those who have fought on behalf of France. The top of the arch, accessible via 284 steps, affords superb views over all of Paris.
Tours and tickets to Experience Arc de Triomphe
What are Arc de Triomphe hours of operation?
Should I book Arc de Triomphe tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Arc de Triomphe 2021?
What's the best way to experience Arc de Triomphe?
- See 30 Plus Top Paris Sights with a Fun Guide
- Small-Group Versailles Guided Tour from Paris
- Paris Vintage Tour by Night on a Sidecar with Champagne included
- 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more.
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy