Primarily associated with the steady gaze of Leonardo Da Vinci's famousMona Lisa, Paris' Louvre museum is home to a 35,000-strong collection of paintings and sculptures considered one of the greatest in the world. The contemporary glass Louvre Pyramid heralds the museum's entrance, which millions of tourists flock to every year to feast their eyes on masterpieces that span from antiquity to the 20th century.
What are Louvre hours of operation?
Should I book Louvre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Louvre 2021?
What's the best way to experience Louvre?
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Paris City Sightseeing Half Day Guided Segway Tour with a Local Guide
- Paris Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour Like a Parisian with a Local Guide
- Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy