A large hill in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, the historic district of Montmartre is crowned by Sacré-Coeur Basilica, attracting visitors who come to walk the cobblestone streets and imagine what life was like during the Belle Epoque, when artists such as Dalí, Renoir, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Picasso lived and worked here from the late 19th to early 20th century. Today, artists still gather at Place du Tertre to sketch tourist portraits—a favorite souvenir.
Tours and tickets to Experience Montmartre
Should I book Montmartre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Montmartre 2021?
What's the best way to experience Montmartre?
- See 30 Plus Top Paris Sights with a Fun Guide
- Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Eiffel Tower Access with Seine River Dinner Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show
- Paris Vintage Tour by Night on a Sidecar with Champagne included
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy