Top Pennsylvania Historical Tours
102 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide did a fantastic job of sharing our nation’s history, along with Philadelphia’s rich history. As much as we theater buffs enjoy Hamilton, Miranda left Philly out. So, here is a shout out to the City of Brotherly Love."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of historical sites visited and great history provided by tour guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Sara was a fun and creative host on our journey through Philly’s extensive history. Learning about the support ladies of our founding fathers and how quakers suck was also fun"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our storyteller was so much fun and so knowledgeable! Walking through the historical streets was really a great experience at night!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Steve was really awesome - he was dressed for the part, and full of good facts - some very obscure facts that our other guides did not know.. Kevin Bacons dad (Edmund) was the Urban planner that was responsible for much of philadelphia's revitalization and preservation- too cool."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide sure knew his stuff and made the battles more real. Wish I had booked the museums with the bus tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was very memorable. Loved it and nicely organized. Price was a little expensive for the 90 minute tour - but still really enjoyed it and would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was great story telling! Loved all the stories and the pics of what people took in the past. Our guide was very up beat and I wish I could remember his name. :( I didn’t realize until the next day what I capture at the Jennie Wade house. Maybe her father?"
* A traveler said: "Unification memorial was the highlight and the idiot running in the field with the confederate flag. I think he was just looking for attention"
* A traveler said: "George’s deep knowledge and many stories brought Pittsburgh to life for us. We will recommend this tour to our friends!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Washington Square Park
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- President James Buchanan's Wheatland
- 30th Street Station
- Hard Rock Café Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Station Square
- Carpenters' Hall
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Elfreth's Alley
- Carnegie Science Center
- America On Wheels Museum
- New Hall Military Museum
- President's House
- Shriver House Museum
- Powel House
- South Street
- Delaware River
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia