Top Pennsylvania Walking Tours
100 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide did a fantastic job of sharing our nation’s history, along with Philadelphia’s rich history. As much as we theater buffs enjoy Hamilton, Miranda left Philly out. So, here is a shout out to the City of Brotherly Love."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of historical sites visited and great history provided by tour guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Sara was a fun and creative host on our journey through Philly’s extensive history. Learning about the support ladies of our founding fathers and how quakers suck was also fun"
* A traveler said: "Our storyteller was so much fun and so knowledgeable! Walking through the historical streets was really a great experience at night!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible. His knowledge and storytelling was superb. There was only two of us and heade the experience personal. We'd 100% recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We enjoyed seeing the preserved excavation area inside the Marriott, walking through a section of old town and hearing about the history of Lancaster and the beer. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was great story telling! Loved all the stories and the pics of what people took in the past. Our guide was very up beat and I wish I could remember his name. :( I didn’t realize until the next day what I capture at the Jennie Wade house. Maybe her father?"
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I went on the Taste of the Italian Market Food Tour with my mother in law who was visiting. We had a great time! The guide, Chef Jacquie, was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed the cheeses a lot and tried a very interesting balsamic vinegar made from pears. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with some great history sprinkled in. I would definitely look to do another tour with this group next time in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "First time doing the tour and it was great! Marc was very knowledgeable and made it fun and personal. was Definitely will recommend to people and will be coming back! Overall, it was a great time with Marc and the group!"
* A traveler said: "Rachel was a very knowledgeable and engaging tour guide. She went above and beyond what we expected from a walking tour. Her knowledge of Pittsburgh history is amazing. It was a most pleasurable outing, And we now have a greater appreciation for the city."
* A traveler said: "Accompanied visiting family to Philadelphia on the tour, and completely loved it. I learned a lot about the city I live in, and the many untold stories of our women's history. We had a toddler on the tour with us, and Joey was patient with our group and her needs. Loved the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide and good choices of location. He was very polite and answered all questions"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- National Liberty Museum
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Society Hill
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- National Constitution Center
- Washington Square Park
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Barnes Foundation
- Reading Terminal Market
- New Hall Military Museum
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- Fairmount Park
- Historic Antique Row in Philadelphia
- Christ Church
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Heinz Field
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia