Top Portland City Tours
22 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "So many bridges to cross, so many neighborhoods to see, so much to learn about this wonderful city. Yes, there are some issues that cloud the city’s reputation today, but they do not overshadow the good parts, all shown by a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gunnar Forland was excellent. He has outstanding knowledge of Portland and tailored our tour to our interests. It was a wonderful tour and well worth it. Would recommend Gunnar as a tour guide. We hit all the highlights of the city,"
* A traveler said: "Oregon is beautiful and our tour guide Adam was the best tour guide we’ve ever had! He really knew his stuff and is a great storyteller."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! The tour guide was so informative and so nice! I highly recommend this tour! The Gorge is a must-see!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "The story telling provided by our guide, Adam and the amazing views of the gorge and the waterfalls."
* A traveler said: "Zeke had lots of info and kept things fun. Nice trip of the area. Lots of great views. Worth the time."
* A traveler said: "My favorite experience of the trip was the waterfalls but I wish we had extra time at the waterfall our driver Adam was knowledgeable and great story teller"
* A traveler said: "Tour bus on time. Tour guide ,Brian, very knowledgeable and friendly. Gray Line’s company staff promptly returned my phone call to clarify some questions. At a time when customer service is declining, they were excellent. I would recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Our guide John Moran was friendly and very knowledgeable, interesting facts about the state itself but also provided environmental facts - which we appreciated! We travelled with children and they enjoyed it as much as we did!"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome & we received an outstanding tour. We learned slot about the city of Portland."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fun and knowledgeable/helpful. The route was mostly easy, with just a small area with some climbing that got our blood pumping. Was a great way to see the city in a different way."
* A traveler said: "The tour leader had a plethora of facts ! I went alone and ended up with 4 new friends ! So happy I decided to go"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour! We hit the best parts of the coast. Peter was a great tour guide, very informative and personal."
* A traveler said: "TJ is a knowledgeable and fun tour guide! His love for the outdoors is evident. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The ship was clean; the crew was helpful and prepared; the narration was entertaining and informative: the captain was accommodating."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Oregon Zoo
- The Grotto
- Willamette Valley
- Powell’s City of Books
- Forest Park
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Oneonta Gorge
- Pioneer Square
- South Park Blocks
- Pittock Mansion
- Alphabet District
- Portland Steel Bridge
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland Chinatown
- Latourell Falls
- Wahkeena Falls
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada