Top Punta Cana Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
484 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I booked an AMAZING excursion, filled with adventure, beautiful sights, and an awesome tour guide- Carlos! We had the most fun and captured some wonderful pictures. I highly recommend booking your next excursion with Carlos! You won’t regret it:) thank you for taking such good care of us."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, we were granted entry to places that you couldn’t just walk into. Tour guides were exceptional!! Multi-lingual and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend this company and tour."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip!! We had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Rico and the driver Felis did their best to make everyone have fun. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing !!! The water is a paradise ! The people are the sweetest and fun so much FUN’! The catamaran snd then the fast boat was incredible !!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dario was by far one of the best guides I have had. He was so passionate and knowledgeable of the city and country. He was friendly and took care of everyone. Our bus driver Rene was also great!"
* A traveler said: "The experience with Maria, Wellington, Michael and the Capital was outstanding, exceptional the best yet from all my years using your services. Maria was taking care of everybody and make us feel very comfortable, as well as the rest of the crew. I will take this tour or any other with the Hispaniola anytime! Thank You"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, everything was very organized. The tour is long but worth every second. I will definitely come back again. The guide leader, driver, horse keepers and everyone I encounter was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was our tour guide and a local Santo Domingo resident. He was very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of his beloved city. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Eridania is the best she waited was so professional and nice and made me feel welcome 👍 Plus the driver was Very nice too I really recommend 🙌🏽 Top experience"
* A traveler said: "Prompt smooth ride and helpful drivers. Got tips on what were the best restaurants to get food, and what excursions to try."
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Greaaaat service and greaaat prices. I recommend it very much. We were 13 people in our group and everything went very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Everything was as promised. No rush and enough time at each destination. Highly recommended and much appreciated"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. You get to see a bit of everything which is great! It takes a bit to get going because of picking up groups from different locations but that didn’t bother me. I was a bit nervous since I was traveling alone and don’t speak Spanish but the driver was great and Leo the tour guide was AMAZING at explaining in English and Spanish! Leo certainly made this trip amazing. We got to see Los 3 Ojos, the Columbus Lighthouse and House, a cathedral, the president’s house, walk the streets in Santo Domingo, souvenir shop, a few others I’m sure I’m forgetting and have lunch (included). We did have to move a bit quickly so that we could see everything but it wasn’t rushed. It’s a very long day because of the ride to and from Santo Domingo so I would suggest packing snacks/drinks (or grab some at the gas station main meeting point) and dressing comfortably. I was picked up at 7:20 and returned to my hotel around 6:20. Awesome awesome experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, excellent team. Good costumer service. We had fun. Loved it. The tours were amazing."
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saona Island Paradise From Punta Cana
- Half-Day Adventure: 4x4 ATV, Water Cave and Dominican Culture At Punta Cana
- Wild Buggy Eco Adventure from Punta Cana
- 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy
- From Punta Cana: Saona Island & Altos de Chavon Day Trip with Lunch and Open Bar
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island