Top Quebec City Classes & Workshops
14 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Translating French to English and vis a vis made a huge difference. He has Has the flare to create a relaxing while very informative experience Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Denis was a fantastic guide and really accommodated to our needs for us and the kids. He gave a personal view of Quebec and was able to fit a lot in a short time. Excellent knowledge of everything and highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide who had lots of knowledge. Very educational and the ride was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "We all throughly enjoy our walking tour the quite Judith was extremely informative and tailored our walk fir us excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jocelyne was a wonderful host. Fantastic knowledge, wonderful delivery, perspective and storytelling. A pleasure to spend time with and learn from through Old Quebec"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Quebec City is the perfect location for a photo tour with a professional photographer. It is picturesque with its blend of modern and european charm. Before we started, my pro explained the basics of photography. Then for the next two hours, beginning at Place d'Armes and ending at Place des Canotiers, including Old Quebec, we both took shots, experimented and compared photos . Those were the best two hours of my trip. I now have professional grade photos of Quebec City. Thank you François."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Charlevoix Region
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)