Top Quebec City Food & Drink
14 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific guide who gave us tonnes of information and the food was amazing. I made the mistake of having lunch before I got there and I was ridiculously full by the end of the night. Arrive hungry."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I were on a graduation trip to Quebec and found this tour! Unfortunately we missed it the first day, but were able to get on the next day. It happened to be just as and Daniel Ross as our tour guide! He was so wonderful and knowledgeable about the I'lle and Quwbec City in general. Definitely a huge highlight of out trip to the City was spending the morning on Orleans and visiting with Daniel. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was our guide and he did a great job. This is a great way to start off your stay in Quebec City. After the tour we felt like we knew where we were and so continued our touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "Jean was an excellent,knowledgeable,funny driver/guide that kept the day insightful yet entertaining. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see multiple places in one day. The only minor drawback is you do not have a lot of time in each place but if you manage your time properly you can make it work!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Translating French to English and vis a vis made a huge difference. He has Has the flare to create a relaxing while very informative experience Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Very courtious staff, good entertainment. The meal was very good. Had the salmon, excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Sam was an awesome guide to Quebec city and the craft beer scene there. Met a lot of people on the tour both tourists from other areas and people that lived in Canada or Quebec city. Everyone had a great time and there was plenty of beer to try and ample time at each location."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- La Malbaie
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Charlevoix Region
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)