Top Quebec City Outdoor Activities
34 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Michael was our guide and he did a great job. This is a great way to start off your stay in Quebec City. After the tour we felt like we knew where we were and so continued our touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "Jean was an excellent,knowledgeable,funny driver/guide that kept the day insightful yet entertaining. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see multiple places in one day. The only minor drawback is you do not have a lot of time in each place but if you manage your time properly you can make it work!!!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide who had lots of knowledge. Very educational and the ride was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Translating French to English and vis a vis made a huge difference. He has Has the flare to create a relaxing while very informative experience Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide, was great and the length of the tour and the content covered was perfect. I have the sense that we got great value for our money and I hope that Daniel, and Quebec City, soon get an NHL hockey team for his sake!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific and informative way beyond the highlights. Given by a real local who has grown up there and schooled there and his children. Gives you a real feel for the place and people from historic to today."
* A traveler said: "Jocelyne was a wonderful host. Fantastic knowledge, wonderful delivery, perspective and storytelling. A pleasure to spend time with and learn from through Old Quebec"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
* A traveler said: "The Best! Vicky was a great tour guide that provided everything to make our excursion a fun time. She was organized with picking up the food for our free lunch, made homemade hot chocolate for us in the middle of the excursion and helped us every step, slip, climb and fall without missing a beat. She is the best!"
* A traveler said: "This is an unforgettable experience. Jacques Cartier Park is absolutely gorgeous and the guide was wonderful. A note to future travellers: be prepared to climb up the side of a mountain and dress in layers."
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Very courtious staff, good entertainment. The meal was very good. Had the salmon, excellent."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip. Thrilling and fun. Highly recommend this tour!!!! Amazing scenery!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great day great memories. They kept up with social distance and hygiene methods loved the area and the aquatic animal"
* A traveler said: "On a bike was the best way to see a lot of Quebec City in a short time with an excellent commentary. Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide! He was very informative on the local area and gave plentiful recommendations. Where to go and what to see! The E-bikes were a bonus since Quebec City is quite hilly!"
* A traveler said: "Benoit Poulin was excellent. Perfect guide!! Would recommend to all!! Great place Had a lot of fun!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the little bike shop we rented from. The girl running it was great and informative. We really enjoyed our time!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Brilliant, quite expensive but BRILLIANT , boat packed with too many passengers so couldn't always get the views of the whales."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- La Malbaie
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Charlevoix Region
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)