Top Quebec City Tickets & Passes
14 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Great day great memories. They kept up with social distance and hygiene methods loved the area and the aquatic animal"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Jocelyne was a wonderful host. Fantastic knowledge, wonderful delivery, perspective and storytelling. A pleasure to spend time with and learn from through Old Quebec"
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide, was great and the length of the tour and the content covered was perfect. I have the sense that we got great value for our money and I hope that Daniel, and Quebec City, soon get an NHL hockey team for his sake!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was our guide and he did a great job. This is a great way to start off your stay in Quebec City. After the tour we felt like we knew where we were and so continued our touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Translating French to English and vis a vis made a huge difference. He has Has the flare to create a relaxing while very informative experience Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide who had lots of knowledge. Very educational and the ride was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Jean was an excellent,knowledgeable,funny driver/guide that kept the day insightful yet entertaining. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see multiple places in one day. The only minor drawback is you do not have a lot of time in each place but if you manage your time properly you can make it work!!!"
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "Wasn't sure what to expect but this was one of the best tours I've been on. These tour guides really put their heart and soul into their street performances. It is about crime and punishment in the 16th century and tour guides know there stuff and convey it in a very entertaining way. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic way to spend a few hours learning and immersing yourself in Quebec history. Our group loved the unique virtual reality presentation as well as the computer gaming afterward. Highly recommend this for all ages interested in experiencing something cutting edge!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- La Malbaie
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Charlevoix Region
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)