* A traveler said: "First, the weather was fabulous ! Tea' our guide was excellent and everything was well done...thanks"
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative and spoke perfect English. Well worth seeing. Loved every bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect gift and surprise for your significant other!! Amazing views and the ride is smooth!! The team is super nice and wonderful and welcoming!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour !!! My 8 years old and me loved it and we had so much fun , we are definitely doing it again :)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour learned many surprising and interesting historical and architectural facts. Our guide Francis was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific guide who gave us tonnes of information and the food was amazing. I made the mistake of having lunch before I got there and I was ridiculously full by the end of the night. Arrive hungry."
* A traveler said: "Loved it like loved it.. He drove perfectly, was very humble and I loved the bus, comfy and made such that you can see the spectacular view, the course they selected for the tour couldn’t be more perfect than this."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day! I would definitely recommend. Great way to see the city. The instructor Dave was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Guide Alain B. Was very knowledgeable and funny. Enjoyed seeing the family copper artists/gallery. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was very interesting hear all of the history of Chateau Frontenac. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "It was a surprise to learn how much of 17th-century Montreal survives. Enlightening, relaxing afternoon with a small group and a terrific guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organised and it included several areas. The cruise was very nice. We got a few hours in the city which was nice."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the city! Great experience and worthwhile. Largest Ferris wheel in Canada did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "At one point there were so many whales we didn’t know which way to turn…amazing. Highly recommend this. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the neighborhoods we were walking through. Our guide was also nice enough to hold our leftover samples for us to take back to our hotel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Charlevoix Region
- McCord Museum
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Valcartier Vacation Village
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Montreal Chinatown
- St. Lawrence River
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Old Quebec (Vieux-Québec)
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montréal)
- Mount Royal
- Montmorency Falls Park (Parc de la Chute-Montmorency)
- Quebec Royal Square (Place-Royale)
- Bonsecours Market (Marché Bonsecours)
- Montreal Champ de Mars
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri